After 6000 miles, I probably need to replace the chain!
Continue reading ‘Getting Turbo Trainer ready – tired Campagnolo chain and chainring!’
- Handup stretch denim jorts
- This one’s for Dave – Shimano SPD Sandals!
- Ibis Cycles Ripmo 2 – quiet evolution for 2020
- Evil Bikes Chamois Hagar – peak gravel? or an MTB?
- Tioga Edge 22 front-specific tyre – grip x 2?
After a week of rain we headed to Frensham as has become usual, because in terms of mud rating, it scores as low as it is possible to go. Read the rest…
With apologies to Bob of course, but Sunday’s ride to Hindhead and Frensham was revelatory. Read the rest…
We must be getting old. Last year our Christmas ride started at Bocketts; this year we skipped the slog and started from Abinger instead. Read the rest…