Thanks to Colin’s shepherding skills we’re just back from our first weekend in Afan together. What a weekend! Over the next few days no doubt various Moles will publish their thoughts, pictures and videos but for starters here’s my memories from the weekend.
- Our first run of the weekend down the Zigzag trail on The Wall, in all it’s wibbly legged heart-in-mouth terror
- Whooping Mark’s progress through the boulder field on Grand Canyon – now that was funny
- Colin’s improbable speed down Sidewinder
- Mark and Simon’s Welsh accents – aaarggh!
- Colin’s gloves – lovely!
- The Welsh family taking their cat for a walk
- The final eyes-on-stalks, properly exhausted Peregrine Ridge/Jetlag blast on Skyline
A really, really great weekend, thanks to all those who played their part in making it an unforgettable experience.