KR Bikes is a reseller on eBay. I found them some time ago while looking for coloured bits and pieces to bling up my bike. They offer various bits and pieces but their bike stand took my fancy as I wanted to add a 2nd stand for servicing forks where it’s useful to be able to support the bike in one stand and the forks in another.
£46 is the princely sum that is being asked for this fine bit of kit.
- Its four legs, which can be adjusted to to a very wide base, provide a very stable base
- Handlebar brace is included to, useful when working on the front end to stop it moving about
- Parts tray provides easy access to tools and parts
- Price £46
- It’s made of steel and therefore quite heavy but not too bad
- No quick release on any of the adjustments. Only really an issue on the made grip but OK when you consider the price
- Blue, soft, jaws tends to slip off if gripping the seat tube (vertical orientation). Easy to push back on a bit of silicon would probably stop this
- Friction grip on top rotating tube might be insufficient to hold a bike at an any it doesn’t want to naturally sit at
- Fully height adjustable
Overall I think the K R Bikes stand is an excellent value piece of kit. I tend to use whichever stand is closer to hand and the only thing my Minoura has that stands out is the QR jaw. Worth three times the price? Depends how often you want to use it.
KR Bikes eBay shop is here